I am looking for a Network Security Engineer to work on a long-term project based in London.
You will be working for a globally recognised consultancy and you will be working on large-scale networks projects, working closely with customer accounts. You will be seen as the senior member on the team so will need to be able to lead as an example and effectively meet deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in;
- Cisco switches and routers
- Broad range of experience with Network firewalls such as; Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet etc
- Experience working in Data Centres
- One of the following qualifications; CCNP/CCNA/CCDA
- Any VXLAN would be beneficial