Contract (Outside IR35)
Initial 6-month contract (plus potential extensions)
Fantastic engagement with a public sector organisation that is going through a large systems transformation - including migrations across their data centres and infrastructure.
They are looking for an experienced Network Technical Design Architect with expertise in working on complex public sector projects involving multiple commercial partners and suppliers.
Data Centre Network Upgrade, - moving from Cisco Nexus 7K environment to Cisco Nexus 9K (ACI Multi-Pod, APIC).
- Compute and Storage Upgrade - Cisco UCS and Hyperflex
- Microsoft Team Telephony - Moving from Cisco telephony solution (Call Manager and Contact Centre Express) to Microsoft Teams Direct Routing.
- Cloud Connectivity - Azure ExpressRoute
- Network Monitoring and SIEM - Evaluating and implementing a replacement network monitoring tool (IDS, Raw Packet Capture and IDS).
Essential Skills -
Cisco CCNA minimum, preferable in switching and routing
- Cisco Data Centre Interconnect - OTV, VXLAN
- Cisco WAN - MPLS, BGP and SD_WAN
- Cisco Telephony - Call Manager and Contact Centre
- Virtualisation - Cisco UCS and Hyperflex
- Network Management - Cisco DNA, APIC, Prime, ISE and SNMP
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.