- Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
- £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Alice Powell
- 11 days ago
As a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology who has rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 20 languages - my client is passionate about their brand, product, customers and employees, and want to meet highly motivated individuals who will share their vision and passion.
As a hands on Network Technical Lead, you will provide technical leadership for the Network Engineering team. Working closely with the team, you will provide technical expertise and governance ensuring high quality technical solutions.
Main Responsibilities -
- Provide technical design and governance for the Network Engineering domain
- Lead complex projects as a technical expert for your area
- Act as technical design authority ensuring interoperability of new/emerging technologies with existing infrastructure
- Produce and maintain accurate technical designs, standards and process documentation for network components and services
- Design and document processes to automate and orchestrate network tasks where
You will need -
- Proven ability to design complex enterprise-class multi-vendor Network solutions, with advanced knowledge and expertise across a wide range of switching and routing technologies
- As well as expertise in multiple network disciplines, experience creating design documentation (Low Level Design-LLD, High Level Design-HLD), network automation, mitigating risk, disaster recovery and network solution governance should form the basis of a suitable profile.
- Cisco Certified
- Excellent understanding of Routing protocols, particularly BGP, OSPF and IS-IS, along with VXLAN and EVPN Data centre technologies
- Experience with software defined networking and affiliated technologies to support modern platform stacks such as OpenStack, VMware & Kubernetes
- Excellent awareness of Network and Security best practice and significant experience in designing compliant solutions that balance the need for Security against business agility