NHS Head of Performance Management and Improvement
£375 inside IR35
Are you a head of performance management and improvement looking for your next interim assignment? My client is an NHS organisation based in the South East and they are looking to appoint an interim for a three month initial period.
- The Head of Performance Management and Improvement will lead on overseeing all aspects of operational performance for the organisation and managing the day to day responsibilities of the performance team.
- Will act as a link between the operational, corporate and executive teams, providing high quality analysis to help understand performance, and develop clear plans for improvement.
- Support the organisation in developing clear governance processes for the management of performance and support the wider executive team with performance management aligned with the accountability framework.
- To identify all national and locally agreed performance standards applicable and work with Executive Team, Directorate Managers, Lead Clinicians and other staff as necessary to ensure clarity of ownership around delivery of performance and improvement objectives.
- To ensure that Executive Directors, Senior Managers, Lead Clinicians and other staff as appropriate understand specific performance requirements applicable to their areas of responsibility.
- To ensure that Executive Directors, Senior Managers and Lead Clinicians receive accurate and timely information on performance against key standards and ensure that appropriate audit trails are in place for key performance standards.
- To manage and oversee the work of the performance team, with the support of the Deputy Director.
- To work with the performance team to validate and authorise KPI data for regular and ad-hoc performance reports as required for external issue by the organisation.
To be considered, please apply via the link below.