NHS Information Analyst (Applications and Business Intelligence)
OUTSIDE of IR35
£300 per day
Hybrid working onsite and remote
Are you an experienced Business Intelligence (BI), Information and/or Data Analyst with experience working with NHS applications? My customer is looking to appoint an interim for an initial 3 month period to support a de-commissioning and legacy application project, as well as provide SME support helping the organisation move away from MS Access to a new solution(s).
1) provision of skilled information and data analysis to support a de-commissioning and legacy application project.
2) provision of analysis and advisory services to explore how the organisation can move away from MS Access to a new solution(s).
- NHS experience is a must.
- Understanding NHS data sets and how to engage with NHS stakeholders and users.
- Working with clinical systems (EPR) will be very beneficial.
- Strong experience as an analyst with specific skills in data migrations, SQL, ETL, etc.
- Data mapping.
- Expertise in the data migration process.
- Stakeholder engagement. Being a bridge between tech and non tech users.
- Business analysis skills to understand and deliver options for moving away from MS Access to new solution.
This is a genuinely great opportunity with a strong chance of extension to different projects. Please apply via the link to be considered.
Note: due to covid the office phones might bot be answered. Please do not call the office telephone number, instead please email the consultant who will respond to you.