- London, England
- £400 - £401 per day + Outside IR35
- Job Type
- Aimee Gregg
NHS Information Manger
400 a day outside of IR35
Are you an experienced NHS Information Manager with specific experience within the NHS? My customer is an NHS organisation based in London, they are looking to appoint an interim for an initial 3 month period.
- The Informatics team has responsibility for managing the delivery of core information requirements, submissions and reporting, to specified timescales to key stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation.
- Experience in managing a team of analysts
- Experience with NHS databases, maintenance and monitoring skills
- NHS reporting within the Informatics and/or BI environment
- Delivering technically innovative solutions in a timely manner
- Comprehensive documentation skills
- A champion of Data Warehouse methodologies and best-practice.
- Problem solving ability
- Proficient communication ability (verbal and written)
- Background across data analytics
- Management of reporting
- Management of performance
To be considered please apply via the link.