NHS Information Reporting Manager
£300 per day inside of IR35
Remote working (with 1 day a week onsite in London)
Are you an experienced NHS Senior Information Analyst or Information Manager with specific experience in Reporting Services? My customer is an NHS organisation based in London, they are looking to appoint an interim for an initial 3 month period.
- The Reporting Services team has responsibility for managing the delivery of core information requirements, submissions and reporting, to specified timescales to key stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day management and submission of all statutory returns, internal / external reporting / dashboards etc. to specified timescales and relevant quality standards.
- You will ensure all appropriate governance structures including standard operating procedures are in place, tested and adhered to in the creation, production and authorisation of submissions, datasets and reports.
- NHS reporting within the Informatics and/or BI environment
- Experience managing teams of analysts
- Expertise across NHS reporting and NHS datasets
- Good knowledge of creating automation within the reporting environment
- experience within the Acute and Community setting is beneficial
To be considered please apply via the link.