Role Title: (IM) Incident Management Support Officer
Role location: Remote for the foreseeable, then ideally Fareham occasionally
Rate: £17 - £19 per hour, 37 hours a week, Inside IR35
Duration: at least 6 Months, then likely to extend
We are currently working with a critical department within UK central government, and we are looking to recruit a strong operational support officer - focused of incident management (IM).
You will be working across several workflows, closely management multiple stakeholders. With the key deliverable being to manage monitor, progress and resolve incidents and issues during a large public programme.
- Providing support to manage the end-to-end IM processes. Ensuring that the IM procedures are followed through to resolution.
- Monitoring incidents, preparing reports, and liaising with the Supplier and stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively, providing briefings to management.
- Escalating incidents, where needed.
- Working with the internal teams and the Supplier to identify/update any issues and the prioritization needed to ensure that the operation can run smoothly.
- Set up and support incident meetings across multiple teams.
Skills and Experience
- Strong teamworking, consultation, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of cross team working on multiple projects.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to identify key information from a number of sources.
- Previous Incident Management or Business Continuity experience.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while possessing the ability to adapt to a new and ever-changing working environment.
If this seems like a role suited to your experience, please don't hesitate to apply with an up to date CV.