- Cardiff, Wales
- £22.50 - £26 per hour + **Inside IR35**
- Job Type
- Richard Hales
- 19 days ago
Operations Manager - Managment Information systems
- 12-month contract INSIDE IR35
- Remote working opportunities.
- Management Information Systems Transformation (Data & Google Cloud)
Working with a division of central government, we are currently recruiting for a Management Information Operations Manager. Responsible for the development and improvement around a large data acquisition and analysis programme. You will provide information to all governance stakeholders, in relation to the activity, performance, and effectiveness of the programme. Another large aspect of the role will involve the analysis of data to identify potential operational issues.
- Monitoring daily data feeds and dashboard refreshes.
- Troubleshooting dashboard errors.
- Provide analysis and recommendations from MI systems as required.
- Responding to change requests.
- Ability to present complex information in a way that can be easily understood by stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong customer centric approach to understand programme needs.
- Excellent Data manipulation skills.
- Strong working knowledge of the Google Cloud Platform
- Previous experience of understanding and analysing data in an operational environment.
If you currently hold active security clearance and this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.