Contract - 6 month rolling
Remote for foreseeable
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to work for a Civil Service organisation on an initial 6 month contract in an Agile, Product Digital Transformation team.
Responsible for all IT operations within the team, being the go to point for all related issues and incidents, challenging existing processes building agile platforms. They are looking for someone who has had recent experience within a Public Sector organisation.
Responsible for change management processes that maintain the availability of services using proactive and preventative measures
- be allowed to address issues across IT operations. Lead and manage a team deployed across projects, platforms or infrastructure support and maintenance activities.
- Bringing into service, operating, supporting, performance monitoring, continually improving and decommissioning Cloud and Internal Infrastructure services (SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS), products and platforms to serve a variety of user needs.
For the services, products and platforms supported:
- Manage incidents, requests, changes and problems
- Manage the configuration, availability, capacity, performance and cost
- Drive continuous improvement activities
- Active participation in wider communities of practice, identifying good practices we can adopt and sharing our experiences.
- Maintain consistency between development and production environments.
To fid out more, please get in touch.