Operations Support Assistant x 8
9 Month contract
£12-£14 per hour
Central Government work, working on a pivotal project that effects the livelihood of every UK resident.
- Support the general activities of the Field Force Operations Team during all field operations between now and 2022
- Support the Regional and Assistant Regional Manager with the line management of field staff.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a range of products including a variety of field instructions and training material
- Proof read documents for quality assurance purposes. This will also involve cross checking documents for consistency.
- Set up, manage and maintain administrative processes.
- Assist in coordinating logistical requirements for the field team
- Provide general administrative support to field force operations teams - including support of mobile field staff management.
- Actively take forward the organisation of the team to include arranging meetings, organising travel (car hire, train tickets, accommodation etc)
- Produce management information as and when required
- Ad hoc administration tasks
- Experience of planning processes for multiple work activities.
- Working with stakeholders to achieve required outcomes.
- Ability to understand and analyse issues arising during the operational period and formulate solutions.
- Experience of working in a pressured environment
- Effective prioritisation skills
- Effective communication skills both verbal and in writing, particularly presentation and demonstration skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Outlook and Excel and confident in using the internet
- Operational/field experience management of staff performance, planning activity and managing resources.
- Experience of managing staff in a remote environment.
- Experience in cross team working.
- Comfortable in dealing with conflict situations.