Oracle Infrastructure Consultant - Contract - Gdynia - 65 PLN per hour
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading consultancy that is looking to recruit an Oracle Infrastructure Consultant role on an initial 3 month contract. Based in Gdynia, the successful candidate will play a key role in dealing with any incidents in a quick and efficient manner.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Making independent decisions and solve advanced incidents in a timely manner
- Executing service requests as quickly as possible
- Troubleshooting issues across the entire application stack
- Suggesting improvements to services
- Verifying incident resolution completion with users
- Documenting troubleshooting steps and create knowledge articles
- Requesting automation of services
- Requesting test cases to avoid incidents from happening again
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Experience with tools such as GIT, BAMBOO, Nexus, BitBucket,
- Experience with Oracle stack (Database, Weblogic, Oracle Service Bus)
- Solid experience in Linux administration
- Experience deploying Java applications
- Basic knowledge in core enterprise infrastructure
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Application development or engineering experience
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication and/or related fields
- Hands on experience with Splunk
- Hands on experience with Appdynamics
- Experience with Red Hat and Openshift
- Hands on J2EE operations experience
- Expertise in scripting using a variety of tools (shell, bash, perl, python, ...)
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
Interviews will be conducted remotely.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.