Oracle reporting and System Support
SC clearance prefered.
Please can 01173320836 if you have any questions before applying.
This role sits within the Corporate Enablement team; this is a function with a wide remit, covering Oracle system support and reporting, corporate data governance and the provision of analytical insight.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance and training as we develop and upskill an internal technical team to support the Oracle Fusion system, in particular with regards to reporting and data transfer;
- Providing consultancy support on specific projects as required to enhance the knowledge of the Oracle Fusion System and Technical teams;
- Sharing best practice in technical documentation standards;
- Assisting the team in ensuring continued GDPR compliance fully utilising data and security roles within Fusion.
The focus will be on building guidance, processes, knowledge and skills within this function. This will involve providing guidance to staff and internal consultancy works relating to the proactive maintenance and operations of the Oracle Systems and Reporting teams.
You will be responsible for taking a lead as part of the team on delivering the following key objectives:
- Ensuring continued GDPR compliance through the use of the Oracle Fusion system, with effective use of data and security roles and data masking where applicable.
- Mentoring and on the job training of the team.
- Technical recommendations and knowledge transfer.
- Assisting in the development and direction setting of an internal technical team to support Oracle Fusion.
- Definition of procedures, processes and best practice for a technical team supporting reporting and data transfers.
On completion of your assignment you will leave the client with a fully operating Oracle reporting and data transfer capability that includes personal development strategy and training plans for the staff.
- GDPR compliance
- Strong technical experience in Oracle Fusion Financials and Human Capital Management, Release 13 preferable
- Hands-on experience in Oracle Fusion reporting and data tools including BIP, Oracle Transaction Business Intelligence, SmartView, with knowledge of OAC and data warehousing within Oracle desirable.
- Application Development - Development of forms, alerts, interfaces and reports
- Application of Oracle Security and Data roles
- Expert in using SQL, data conversions, interfaces within Oracle Fusion
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion data structure design - database structure design for tables, views, sequences, synonyms and database triggers
- Business Analyst Skills - communicating and collaborating (technical and non-technical) with a diverse range of stakeholders taking functional specifications from users, helping them exploit the full potential of Oracle Fusion
- Knowledge sharing and creating documentation - responsible for up-skilling to maintain and build reports, alerts and interfaces and document all technical work delivered
- Supporting members of the development and support team in breaking down complex problems and identifying steps towards solutions
- Act as the technical authority during enhancement/development appraisals with stakeholders, evaluate technical proposals from external suppliers and make implementation recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Challenge existing processes in order to build agile and flexible processes within Oracle Cloud, ensuring value for money