(Outside IR35) Communication Manager & Strategist - Public Sector/Central Gov Experienced
- Internal and External Communications
- Initial 6 Month Contract - £300-£450pd
- Some Graphic Design Knowledge Preferred!
I am looking for an experienced Communications Manager to develop and strategise simple, clear communication plans and artefact creation. This engagement is working on a long term, large scale digital transformation project.
What you need to know
- Proven track record developing communication plans to meet needs (Internal and external).
- History of working collaboratively in fast-paced AGILE teams.
- Experience developing content strategies or proposing communication solutions.
- Adept at providing simple, clear content to communicate complex issues.
- Commercial exposure in scoping, commissioning and editing.
- Excellent content proposition and deliverable presentation skills (especially to business leads and stakeholders).
- Experience designing and developing workable content prototypes/artefacts.
What you will be doing
You will design and create strategic communication plans, working within a very AGILE team. You will own the internal/external communications plan and its quality, throughout a user's journey. With an ability to escalate issues in a tactful way and be comfortable using evidence, data and research to back up your decisions.
You will work in multidisciplinary teams, alongside user researchers, interaction designers, service designers, product owners and developers.
Additional comfortability with Graphic Design would be a huge bonus, especially when finalising your produced content.
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - get in touch with Rich today.
0117 3320 813