(Outside IR35) Content Designer - Public Sector/Central Gov Experienced
- Content Designer
- Initial 6 Month Contract - £250-£300pd
- Some Graphic Design Knowledge Preferred!
I am looking for an experienced Content Designer to develop simple, clear digital services. This engagement is working on a long term, large scale digital transformation project.
What you need to know
- Proven track record developing content to meet user needs for digital services.
- History of working collaboratively in fast-paced AGILE teams.
- Experience developing content strategies or proposing content solutions.
- Adept at providing simple, clear content to communicate complex issues.
- Commercial exposure in scoping, commissioning and editing content.
- Excellent content proposition and deliverable presentation skills (especially to business leads and stakeholders).
- experience designing and developing workable content prototypes
What you will be doing
You will design and create content, working within a very AGILE team. You will own the content and its quality throughout a user's journey, and be comfortable using evidence, data and research to back up your decisions.
You will work in multidisciplinary teams, alongside user researchers, interaction designers, service designers, product owners and developers.
Additional comfortability with Graphic Design would be a huge bonus, especially when finalising your produced content.
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - get in touch with Rich today.
0117 332 0819