- Large Scale Digital Transformation Project.
- Public Sector / Central Government.
- Contact Centre / Call Centre Project Exposure.
What we need
I am looking for a Senior Technical Business Analyst to work on a large-scale contact centre transformation project. You will be working within a multidisciplinary team of developers, testers, etc. The project is migrating the current legacy systems and mapping them to a more efficient cloud-based infrastructure.
What you need to know
- Contact Centre / Call Centre project experience and a knowledge of telephone/telephony systems (IVR, CTI and workforce management).
- Sound understanding of integration principals (API's).
- Familiarity with Contact Centre applications, such as CRM, Webchat and Webforms.
- Experience working with key stakeholders to ensure that the business is ready to adopt new technology solutions and that the capabilities deliver the anticipated benefits.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of stakeholder management, requirement gathering and conflict resolution. As well as project management support and analysis activity.
- Experience of working within an AGILE environment and those methodologies, such as Scrum, Sprints, etc.
- Familiarity of using modern software delivery tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
All candidates must have worked in the public sector previously and have experience successfully completing projects within a central government framework.
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - Apply and get in touch with Rich today.