PACS and RIS Manager (Healthcare)
- Permanent opportunity with industry leading benefits
- Salary up to £65,000
- London based, with a good mixture of remote working.
(McKesson PACS & IEP Experience high desirable)
We are proud to be working for a prestigious healthcare organisation in London and looking for an experienced PACS & RIS Manager, to shape their radiology department through strategic management, technical leadership and mentorship.
You will be responsible for the operational management of the PACS/RIS team, while being heavily involved in any projects of future PACS/RIS solutions. You will also need to assess, co-ordinate and plan training events for clinical staff with PACS/RIS providers.
Understanding of clinical pathways, multidisciplinary working and the impact of access to medical imaging is essential as well as the importance of data, data structures, confidentiality and the use of data.
Essential Skills & Experience
- An experienced PACS and RIS manager
- SME in the running of RIS, including maintenance of reference files, production of ad hoc and statistical reports.
- This is a senior role so we need man management experience
- Still needs to be technical and hands on (tech savvy)
- McKesson PACS
- Nil read - Hyland
- IEP (imaging exchange portal)
If this is a role you feel suits your skill and experience, please apply with an up-to-date CV to hear more.