PACS Manager (NHS)
£300 per day inside of IR35
Hybrid working (WFH / onsite in London)
Are you an experienced PACS expert with specific experience managing day to day PACS and also delivering improvements and innovation to radiology systems? My customer is an NHS organisation based in London, they are looking to appoint an interim for an initial 6 month period.
- In conjunction with the PACS team and Radiology team, the post holder will lead, manage, co-ordinate and implement new developments and upgrades of PACS for the site, in conjunction with the PACS service provider.
- The post holder will have highly specialist knowledge of PACS including Agfa and Sectra and its integration with other IT systems including Soliton, Agfa and RadCentre RIS, as well as managing connections with existing and new Radiology equipment, e.g. CT scanner, ultrasound.
- Provide technical support and advice in the provision of a professional, effective and efficient radiography service and to ensure that patients undergoing examinations receive a high standard of care.
- Maintain a PACS issue log and ensure faults are resolved by suppliers in a timely manner, this involves liaising with the National Programme for IT or its equivalent.
- Monitor the quality of images, technically and radiographically and initiate action required to solve problems.
- PACS and radiology systems experience is essential
- Deep understanding of the NHS or private healthcare setting
- Experience working in the position of PACS Manager
- Strong stakeholder, vendor and supplier engagement skills
To be considered please apply via the link.