£450 per day. Outside IR35
Remote for foreseeable future.
When the risk of COVID infection is eliminated or much reduced, we envision many of the team activities to take place at our offices in Edinburgh, for at least part of each week
An experienced senior Privileged Access Management (PAM) Specialist / Identity Engineer is required support the IT Security function with delivery of a number of key Identity and access management related initiatives, as part of a wider roadmap of security improvements. Specifically, managing the roll out of a Privileged Access Management solution and associated integrations with a Hardware Security Module, and other objectives as detailed below.
- Deployment of a Privileged Access Management solution, with emphasis on automated password rotation and policy enforcement for privileged accounts.
- Operation of a Hardware Security Module, including onboarding of relevant technologies (primarily integration with PAM solution), and supporting platform teams with their use of the product as required.
- Deployment and continued maintenance of a rationalised Role Based Access Control pattern across the Active Directory estate.
- Documenting all configurations to ensure product longevity, product support stability, as well as developing playbooks and processes to support this.
- Review and resolve technical IAM related service requests / tickets as required.
- Assist with rationalisation of the DNS environment
- Support improvements to certificate lifecycle management
- Assist with response to identified Cyber Security related incidents as an identity SME, as part of the wider IT Security function
- Mentor junior colleagues as required
- Experience of deploying / maintaining ManageEngine Password Manager Pro or equivalent technologies
- Managing identity and access management services with complex solutions and toolsets, with particular focus in the following areas:
- Active Directory / Azure Active Directory
- Single sign on, including SAML/OpenID Connect/OAuth/LDAPS Configuration, Conditional Access Policies
- Implementation and ongoing management of Multi-factor authentication processes and toolsets, preferably Microsoft Authenticator
- Experience of working within an Agile project managed delivery
- Knowledge of PKI, Certificate authorities, Safenet HSMs, key management, and certificate management.
- Relevant industry certifications (or equivalent experience), related to the following technical domains:
- Microsoft Azure
- Windows Server
- PAM Technologies
- Experience of IT Service Management practices (ITIL)
- Experience of Project Management and delivery practices
- Experience of working in a Government department