Partnerships Business Support
Titchfield - Remote for foreseeable
As a partnerships business support, you will help review and report on the local engagement work, monitoring quality and performance in this area, raising concerns and providing guidance. As part of this role you will be reactive to operational requirements, such as, management information requests, incident management and lead on successes for the local engagement team.
This post does not carry any line management responsibilities. This post will join a team of three staff delivering the operational and field communications side of the engagement project.
Please note: Occasional travel and overnight stays will be required.
Throughout this post leave restrictions will be in place.
- Support the Partnerships Business lead by being reactive to management information requests and incidents as and when they arise;
- Help plan and monitor progress of planned field communications;
- Assist in development of documents, processes and procedures;
- Monitor generic mailboxes and act as required
- Provide meeting administration, including setting up meetings; setting up agendas; note taking and reporting progress; arranging travel and accommodation; booking car hire