- City of London, London
- £500 - £550 per day
- Job Type
- Jack Thorne
- 27 days ago
6 month rolling contract
We are currently loooking for a Pentester for an immediate start, for our client based in central London.
As a Hacker/Pentester, you are tasked with continuously discovering, communicating and explaining security vulnerabilities to product teams, and automating this where practical.
- Carrying out security vulnerability and penetration testing on Digital products developed with Agile methodologies and continuous integration.
- Red teaming experience
- Developing and maintaining automated security testing tools.
- Recommending fixes for vulnerabilities in products, infrastructure, and processes. Skills & Qualifications
- Evidence of exposure to vulnerability and penetration testing methods
- Understanding of virtualisation and cloud technologies. Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, infrastructure and cloud security
- Experience of use of open Source technologies and tools (e.g. Linux, MongoDB, Postgres, Nginx, PHP, Ruby, Python).
- Evidence of exposure to security and penetration testing tools. Understanding of Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP). and other security standards or best practices Desirable Criteria:
- CHECK Team Lead, or Member or equivalent
- Experience of agile working environments.
- Awareness/experience of physical Security issues.
- Awareness of social engineering.
- Static program analysis skills.
- Experience of fuzzing used as a means of testing web applications.
If this sounds like something that would be of interest to you, please get in touch and click and apply.