Penetration Tester // London // 6 months // £600 pd inside IR35.
Are you an ethical hacker that can help prevent security disasters?
Calling all penetration testers, white hat attackers or red team members! Our client needs you.
As pen tester, you will be joining a greenfield project, and leading a team of digital security specialists. You will be tasked with continuously discovering, communicating and explaining security vulnerabilities to product teams. You will be trusted with leading on the development of plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorised modification, destruction or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs. This will involve carrying out security vulnerability and penetration testing on digital products developed with agile methodologies. In addition, conferring with and training users to discuss issues and promote security awareness.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exposure to vulnerability and penetration testing methods.
- Understanding of virtualisation and cloud technologies (e.g. Linux, MongoDB, Postgres, Nginx, PHP, Ruby, Python), AWS, infrastructure and cloud security.
- Understanding of Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) and other security standards
- CHECK team member, equivalent, or awareness of methodologies used
- Experience of agile working environments
- Awareness/experience of physical security issues
- Awareness of social engineering
If this sounds like the role for you, email your CV over or call 0117 3320 825