Are you looking to develop your skills in a fast-growing development team? Are you looking for a career opportunity in the Leeds area?
The company is a global SME who are currently going through organic growth across their 22 sites. Working across a variety of industries, they are disrupting their industry providing bespoke services to their client.
The technology teamwork mainly focuses on the in-house unique systems to support the staff across all offices and aim to ensure the efficiency of the work. With a long roadmap to streamline internal processes, they are now looking for multiple developers to support the vision of the organisation.
- Developing, designing and implementing new API's
- Planning and building new web application processes for the in-house application
- Working closely with other departments to understand their requirements for new applications
- Maintaining and involving the current codebase (test, debug, new feature…)
- Occasionally you will have to present and make recommendation on
- Worked with the latest version of PHP for the past 3 years
- Experience in PHP MVC framework such as Laravel
- A good understanding in latest web application (SOLID, TDD/BDD, OOP…)