£40 - £70 (DOE)
I am working with a client who is looking to hire Senior PHP Developers on a permanent basis. This is due to exponential client growth. Development of secure web-based applications on cloud servers for internal and external clients. Responsible for the full lifecycle from requirements capture, through design and coding to implementation.
Mid - Senior PHP Developer Specification:
- Provide technical direction for the development, design and system integration from a development perspective through to implementation
- Ensures that the work of the development projects meets high standard and is quality checked always.
- Continually seeking new innovations by effectively evaluating alternative technical solution, internally.
- Regularly dealing with other departments to gather requirements and developing technical scope documentation before starting development work with you team.
- Maintaining and Supporting in all troubleshooting around Cloud Server Database
- Creating and maintaining a strict coding documentation of all risk/issues and logs in relation to any of our system application.
- Responsible to all online software related application maintenance
- Can identify system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Conducting user-acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately
- 5+ years' experience Web development PHP 7 (or higher)/applications.
- Experience with APIs - REST
- Database Experience -MySQL.
- Experience with PHP Frameworks (e.g. CodeIgniter, Laravel, Yii2 etc.).
- Experience with SSH command lines
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to learn more about this opportunity, then please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss.