PHP developer (fully remote) ~ 35k - 45k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a PHP developer on a permanent basis. This role will be on a fully remote basis, working with a team located in various locations.
My client is undergoing a period of growth and is becoming more product-led. They have a variety of new projects in the pipeline - using an Agile approach, they are aiming to create products that will satisfy the needs of the customers they have recently secured. The products created will include websites and mobile applications, with a focus on providing front-end technical support to specific integration projects.
You will be:
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver bespoke products
- Scoping solutions within the core platform using technical and analytical skills.
- Working towards innovating the platform by adding new features to the core system.
- Overseeing the production of technical documents for reference point
- Ensuring the quality of the product delivers to key international clients.
- A track record of developing products within the OOP PHP space
- Development product using frameworks like Laravel, Symfony and Doctrine
- Background of development using SOAP and REST
- Strong experience with SQL and worked extensively with MySQL
- Testing experience using PHP Unit
- Worked with integration tools such as Docker or Jenkins
- Experience scoping and understanding client requirements for their product
Desirable: AWS, Kubernetes, React, Vue…