- World-class engineering team, a European leader in their field.
- Work closely with the founders who are well-regarded in the tech scene.
- DevOps culture, AWS-based simulation environments.
What experience you'll need
- Proven experience in Python development. Any knowledge of C++ would be useful.
- Significant knowledge of containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes) and infrastructure-as-code (IaC) using Terraform, Ansible or CloudFormation.
- Solid understanding of AWS or a similar platform.
- Experience working in Linux environments, using build tools like GCC/CMake.
- Awareness of CI/CD tools such as Gitlab, Bamboo or Jenkins.
- Passion or interest in Artificial Intelligence would be useful.
What you'll be doing
Joining the platform team in Bristol, you'll play an integral part in deploying and optimising the business' self-driving technology onto both cloud-based simulation environments and their own in-house fleet of vehicles. R&D is a massive focus for the company with regular data collection initiatives put in place to ensure continuous testing with the latest software releases. You'll be involved in developing tools to launch, maintain & monitor their autonomous stack, working closely with other areas of the business (including Machine Learning) to maintain communication & seamless releases.
What you'll get in return for your experience
On top of a flexible salary range, the business offers 25 days holiday, stock options, a health pension scheme, BUPA healthcare from day one, as well as flexible/remote working options. The support structure is unrivalled with constant access to training courses, personal development plans and R&D sessions. You'll be surrounded by experienced founders in the tech scene, world-class scientists and renowned engineers so you'll constantly be progressing your career forward.