PMO Analyst - Permanent - North West - Up to £30k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation based in the North West that is looking to recruit a PMO Analyst. The successful candidate will liaise closely with the programme team and senior board members on a regular basis, in order to collect necessary information.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the level of PMO governance is consistent throughout the programme;
- Supporting senior members of the team with draft versions of key documentation;
- Leading on the identification of required areas in order to monitor, engage with the appropriate project and workstream lead.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of working within large programmes of work;
- Experience of working within a PMO environment;
- Previously applied best practice governance principles with delivery on time and budget.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development.
This role offers a base salary of up to £ (depending on candidate experience).
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV