PMO Analyst - Rollout/Gov experience
We are currently looking for a PMO Analyst to join an organisation in central London.
They are looking for someone who has good experience with working close to User Researchers and dealt with system roll outs. The PMO will have Public sector experience.
This role is 100% OUTSIDE of IR35
- Defining governance frameworks and PMO procedures for programmes
- Reporting at a portfolio, programme and project level
- Financial reporting and maintenance of programme and project budget trackers, resource models and project forecasts
- Creation and maintenance of project plans; including milestone analysis
- Preparation and support of programme and project meetings; including minute taking and preparing packs
- RAID management
- Manage project communications
- Effective management of change control processes within a programme or project
- Preparation of key project documentation and maintenance of document libraries.
- Experience of operating PMO processes and defining governance frameworks for programmes or projects
- Stakeholder management experience and strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and engage effectively with others
- Good analytical skills to ensure a high standard of reporting and quality assurance on programmes and projects
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent organisational skill
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Please click and apply