Role: Delivery Manager
Location: Central London
Duration: 8 months
Salary: £500 per day
We are currently looking for an Delivery Manager to join our team in Central London. They are looking for a highly strategic Delivery Manager that has experience with Government Regulation and Legistalation.
The role will build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work to in a collaborative way. The post holder will typically manage the delivery of a specific policy and have experience implementing regulatory change.
Skills and experience:
- Proven ability delivering large scale agile projects with a government body.
- Proven record of implementing regulatory change
- Proven ability to challenge and remove any unnecessary barriers to service delivery
- Experience in leading a collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of multidisciplinary teams
- Able to be articulate and credible at a senior level
- The ability to build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards
- Protect the team and make sure the team collaborates, communicates and focuses on what is most important
- Coach team members and others, facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques for their environment
- Proactively manage dependencies, overcome obstacles and get the best value against constraints
- Manage risks, budgets and people
If this role sounds like you then please apply ASAP, or give me Katherine Clarke a call on 01173320813 or email me on Katherine. Clarke @ talentinternational.com