- Agile coaching/mentoring
- Team Leadership
- complex portfolio management experience needed
- Fully Remote working
- 3 months initially, inside IR35
- Central Government experience is a must
- A delivery manager is accountable for the delivery of products and services.
- Build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards.
- Protect the team and make sure the team collaborates, communicates and focuses on what is most important.
- Coach team members and others, facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques for their environment.
- Proactively manage dependencies, overcome obstacles and get the best value against constraints.
- May manage risks, budgets and people.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
A Senior Delivery Manager is accountable for effective delivery of complex, high-risk products and services. They have strong communication skills and engage senior stakeholders. The role is similar to a delivery manager role, but Senior Delivery Managers have more experience across a range of products and services, throughout the entire lifecycle, and have greater responsibility and accountability as the main point of escalation. They coach and mentor delivery managers.
please apply if you could be interested!