- SC Clearance Required, must be valid and current
- Outside IR35
- FULLY REMOTE WORKING
- Portfolio management, Engagement Stakeholder planning, new strategy implementations
- Central Government experience is a must have
- 6 month contract
Reporting to the Head of Planning and Portfolio Management, you will work alongside the Team Strategy and Engagement lead (tbc) to drive forward the implementation of the new team strategy. You will be responsible for developing and co-ordinating a strategic stakeholder engagement plan that considers planned outputs from the team over the next 12 months and provides key stakeholders with early insight and the opportunity to input. Consultations need to be carefully planned for optimal impact, with multiple strands of work and outputs.
Alongside this, you will review the suite of guidance available to stakeholders (mainly in the project delivery profession) in terms of content and breadth of coverage, ensuring that it aligns with best practice and the portfolio management framework. You will need to support the team understand and fill any gaps identified, making sure guidance is accessible via the team WIKI, and co-ordinating publication / updates with the stakeholder engagement plan.
You will support the team, resolving any potential issues quickly and effectively. You will need knowledge and experience of project, programme and portfolio management, and excellent stakeholder engagement skills. You will need to champion portfolio management and communicate the benefits across the organisation. The role will require building effective relationships across the team and wider profession to ensure optimal impact.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
* Stakeholder Management and Engagement
* Portfolio development including reporting, tolerances, change control
* PPM guidance aligning to best practice
* Performance & Controls
* Change Management
* Governance including business case templates
* Assurance guidance
* Guidance & Support - Provide support, guidance and coaching for the team.
Please apply if you're interested!