- £550 - £650 per day + Inside IR35
- Job Type
- Zoe Latuszka
Power Apps Developer
6 Months (likley extension)
Newport (currently remote): Need some capability to come into the office occasionally.
£550-650 per day Inside IR35
The Business Support Products (BSP) team have a requirement for 2 x Software Engineers with experience of developing applications using Power Apps and Power Automate. This is to assist with the delivery of our Cloud Migration project, which will be re-developing 30+ existing applications using the Microsoft Power Platform technology stack over the next two years. The engineers will also be involved in day-to-day product support and enhancement of our solutions.
The software engineers will be joining an established Agile delivery team. In addition to delivering working software in line with project timelines, they will also be expected to participate in the overall upskilling of the team and to making improvements to ways of working (for example, helping to build deployment pipelines and automating testing).
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
* Delivery of working software using technology including Power Apps, Power Automate, Dataverse, Power BI
* Ensuring the quality of outputs - following team and industry standard best practice, ensuring rigorous testing of products is completed
* Working as part of an Agile team, helping colleagues to deliver and upskill
* Engaging directly with customers to define requirements and demo working software
* Developing and deploying using CI/CD pipelines and process automation, for example Azure DevOps
* Supporting production systems, including monitoring the help desk and resolution of incidents within agreed SLAs