My client based near Huddersfield are looking for a Power BI Developer to form part of a new capability within them to improve data management systems and processes which transform raw data into business intelligence and management information to support their client services and internal business processes.
You will require a good understanding of data structures and be proficient in reporting and analytics technologies. This role will be responsible for maintaining and improving existing data warehousing whilst developing the ETL and reporting routines. You will also play a key role in forming the future data and analytics roadmap.
Responsibilities will include.
- Supporting data warehousing and data analytics strategy and roadmaps
- Maintaining and developing ETL routines and scripts together with troubleshooting and optimising existing ETL routines
- Building and support MI report outputs
- Building and maintaining data structures, source to target mappings and dictionaries
- Understanding applying data security principles
- Understanding data acquisition routines
- Collaborate with solution and technical architects on projects as necessary
- Document data flows and data processing routines
- Develop re-usable business intelligence reports
- Identify and implement data and reporting improvements
- Understanding the role of data marts and cubes as appropriate
- Implementing data controls and access
- Model data requirements, sources and flows to support large programmes of work.
To be considered you must have basic SQL skills and good Power BI experience.
If this sounds like something you would like to learn more about then please apply with your latest CV.