- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Jessica Jolly
My client (who have offices in Staffordshire and Manchester) are looking for a Power BI Developer for their newly expanding team.
*These will be mainly home based with very occasional travel to either their Staffordshire or Manchester office (1-2 days a month).*
These roles will be to ensure the ongoing development of the group's data and reporting capabilities, enabling the provision of robust business intelligence along with internal and external data feeds.
There will be opportunities to work with Azure (and you don't need prior experience in this) which is a fantastic opportunity.
Some of the key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Provision of MI, reporting and data solutions throughout the organisation and to external partners, ensuring best practice is followed at all times.
- Strong hands-on experience with Power BI
- Technical advice around data, MI and reporting communicated to non-technical stakeholders (ranging from Team Leaders to Project Managers + Directors)
- Business acquisition support - new MI & reporting, (includes) ongoing support of acquired systems MI.
- MI & reporting quality and accuracy control - ensuring reports are accurate and consistent only reporting a single version of the truth. Adherence to strict data governance and development frameworks.
- Development undertaken in conjunction with the business and project needs, utilising tools such as SQL Server Management Studio, SSIS, SSRS, SAS, and TM1 (both on premises and in the cloud),
If you would like to see a full job spec and learn more about the organisation and benefits, then please apply for more information and I will be in touch with suitable candidates.