- 12 month contract opportunity
- Hybrid working – West Midlands
- £400 per day outside IR35
Our critical public service client is in need of Power BI Developers to support a large scale Data Integration project to continue the rollout of Power BI across the organisation. You will tasked with creating datasets, dashboards and specific reports to further support existing business areas to ensure they are fit for purpose for their customers.
Day to Day
- Build out new data platform and analytics capability.
- Engage with stakeholders to identify requirements across business areas
- Review and critically challenge existing outputs and user needs to synthesise requirements and ensure they are offering genuine value
- Design and maintain data models used for reporting and analytics
- Work with and to the guidance of the BI developer for instancing required workspaces, datasets and dashboards to approved design and specifications
- Support the project team in evaluating the current Power BI deployment to help the organisation improve its capabilities
- Working with large datasets
- Stakeholder engagement
- Desirable: PowerApps, Power Platforms
** UK Security Clearance is required – Desirable active SC Clearance or equivalent **
If you possess the relevant experience and are interested in finding out more about this role, please apply with your up to date CV and I will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.