Print (SafeCom and ThinPrint) Engineer
3-month Contract - Up to £370pd
(SC clearance essential)
My client is a prestigious organisation looking for a Print Engineer to offer added support to their current projects within the business.
- Working closely on their ThinPrint systems.
- Offering required services and processes for print spoolers.
- Producing HLD/LLD documents
- Working closely with technologies such as WebJet Admin, SafeCom and DHCP
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years' experience working with ThinPrint and SafeCom
- 2+ years' experience working with Webjet
- Experience and knowledge working with a number of manufactures
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
If you would like to hear more about the opportunity or feel you have the relevant skillset then please do not hesitate to apply or get in touch!