Process & Service Support Manager
Are you looking to take a step up and develop your own methodologies when managing a team?
Would you be interested in becoming one of the main building blocks of an established company?
You will be an experienced Process & Service Support Manager in an international software company who are new to the UK market. Your main role will be to come up with creative yet effective processes to achieve specific set goals that you consider vital in your workplace as well as maintaining a sustainable support system for the internal team and their customers in utilising the software.
The company will be launching their revolutionary software in autumn 2022 here in the UK and are set to significantly disrupt the marketplace. Now is the perfect time to be joining and be part of the launch, working with the senior leadership team, with the responsibility for ensuring that the world class learning support is in place.
If you have a certificate/qualification in training and assessment and/or a working knowledge of the UK mortgage market and process that would be useful but by no means essential.
You can expect the usual benefits plus:
- Your working times will be tailored to your personal life plus the opportunity to work from home for several days a week.
- You will learn everything along with your team. You will each become the owner and SME. Not one person will be relied on for any one thing.
- Your role will begin from scratch so you will be able to create a system that works best for you
- You will have the chance to climb the ladder
- A company that lets you be your authentic self at work
- No hierarchy, CEO is the driver but also a fun person, wants everyone to be happy and enjoy life.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please contact me for a quick chat or apply here, don't worry if your CV isn't up to date just send through what you have, and we can fill the gaps as we speak.