- Critical big scale digital transformation/change project, presenting a fantastic opportunity to add real value.
- Permanent opportunity, with flexible working options and excellent benefits.
- Lead the way by ensuring procurement best practices.
Currently working with a Civil Service Organisation going through significant, big scale infrastructure transformation projects. They are currently looking to recruit a Procurement Business Partner, to manage and deliver successful procurement exercises. Working across a range of areas, building effective relationships, and collaborating with partners and suppliers
Skills you will need
- Ability to establish and agree procurement objectives, ensuring alignment with local processes and protocols.
- Background in assisting stakeholders with understanding and complying with acceptable purchasing routes (level of service and cost effectiveness).
- Experience raising purchase orders and dealing with issue around SLA quality.
- History of contributing to large technology focused procurement exercises.
- Experience monitoring, maintaining, and improving specific categories of spends and multiple tendors.
- Proven expertise in purchasing goods and services in line with organisational standards.
- Advanced skills around Microsoft Excel.
*Experience working within the public sector would prove a significant advantage*
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.