- Critical Big Scale Digital Transformation/Change Project, Presenting A Fantastic Opportunity To Add Real Value.
- Permanent Opportunity, With Flexible Working Options And Excellent Benefits Available.
- Take Full Ownership Of All 3rd Party Supplier Relationships, Contracts And Assets.
Currently working with a Civil Service Organisation going through significant, big scale infrastructure transformation projects. We are looking for an Asset Manager within the Digital Services department, responsible for definition and continuous improvement the Service Asset procedures and process. Take ownership of the day-to-day supplier relationships, contracts, systems, and assets within the department
Skills you will need
- Expert knowledge implementing or maturing SACM within a medium to large organisations.
- In-depth experience of ITSM process improvement, implementation and an ability to advise strategically when implementing SACM within a multi-vendor environment.
- Experience of SACM process enablement, all through IT Service Management Toolsets.
- Detailed understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
- Ability to maintain professional practise, whilst leading the Digital Services to manage critical systems.
- Commercial experience documenting business procedures, in a precise and clear manner and relevant to the target audience
*Experience working within the public sector would prove a significant advantage*
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.