- £60000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Monique Vorster
- 13 days ago
Competitive salary + Benefits package
Permanent - remote
I am working on behalf of one of my managed migration services and innovative management software clients who have had high growth and a huge drive to invest in their technology and are now looking for Product Director to join the growing team - the role is fully remote with offices in Bristol, London and Europe.
As a Product Director reporting to the CTO, you will be initially responsible for the product planning and execution for one of their management platforms. This is a managerial position and you will oversee the feature owners and product managers on the team, the department budget, and product operations. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping the team develop and be productive. This position offers significant potential for growth into more senior and responsible roles based on your proven performance.
- Extensive work experience in performance of functions as a Head of Product Management, Product Owner, or similar position.
- Proven track record in product planning, defining and launching successful products, unifying product portfolios, and working with SaaS product lines is essential.
- Degree in Product Leadership, Business Administration, Marketing, or an equivalent in work experience.
- Proven experience in a managerial/leadership role, with excellent people skills.
- Excellent English-language communication skills.
- Analytical skills: ability to synthesize diverse and complex information and design refined strategies, solutions, workflows, and procedures.
- Experience working with and managing diverse teams.
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 platform.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Experience/Attitudes
- Fluency in French, German, Spanish, or Slovak languages.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the highest confidence.