Product Lead - East Midlands - 6m - £400 per day
Talent International is working in partnership with an organisation based in the East Midlands that is looking to recruit a Product Lead on an initial 6 month contract.
Based in the East Midlands, the successful candidate will play a key role in guiding the product roadmap as well as managing products and proposals from inception to completion.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the definition of the Product Roadmap and ensuring that is in line with the organisations values and ethos;
- Taking full ownership of the product lifecycle from initiation to completion;
- Keeping up to date with market activity and reviewing what competitors are doing.
In addition, you will also be expected act the as an SME and provide advice to stakeholders - both internal and external.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of software product management, managing products from inception through to launch and in-life management;
- Experience producing business cases and of writing detailed product requirements;
- Previously led project plans and completed tasks with a keen eye for detail.
The successful candidate will also gave experience working across the complete software development lifecycle and a track record of working within agile.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to conduct interviews as soon as possible (these are likely to be done remotely).
The offices are set up for COVID working and there is a rota in place for when candidates are allowed in the office. You will be on site 2-3 days a week.