Competitive salary + Benefits package
Permanent - remote
I am working on behalf of one of my managed migration services and innovative management software clients who have had high growth and a huge drive to invest in their technology and are now looking for Product Manager to join the growing team - the role is fully remote with offices in Bristol, London, USA and Europe.
As a Product Manager reporting to the Product Director, you will be initially responsible for the product planning and execution for one of their management platforms. This is inclusive of gathering and prioritising requirements for the product, defining the vision and business case for the product, and collaborating with key stakeholders from the engineering, marketing, sales, and operations departments in order to ensure that the product business goals are met. This position offers significant potential for growth into more senior and responsible roles based on your proven performance.
- Extensive work experience in performance of functions as a Product Manager, Product Owner, or similar position from a saas background.
- Proven track record in product planning, defining and launching successful products, unifying product portfolios, and working with SaaS product lines is essential.
- Degree in Product Leadership, Business Administration, Marketing, or an equivalent in work experience.
- Excellent English-language communication skills.
- Analytical skills: ability to synthesize diverse and complex information and design refined strategies, solutions, workflows, and procedures.
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 platform.
- Fluency in French, German, Spanish, or Slovak languages.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the highest confidence.