Permanent - Wolverhampton
I am working on behalf of one of security clients who have had high growth and are now looking for Product Manager to join the growing team.
As a Product Manager reporting to the Head of Product you will deliver timely, high quality and financially compelling new product launches as well as taking ownership and responsibility ( including P&L) for your designated product portfolio. Deliver continued commercial success of those products by managing them appropriately according to their stage within the product lifecycle as well as managing end of life and/or supersession.
- Extensive work experience in performance of functions as a Product Manager, Product Owner, or similar position from a subscription business background
- Proven track record in product planning, defining and launching successful products, unifying product portfolios
- Excellent English-language communication skills.
- Analytical skills: ability to synthesize diverse and complex information and design refined strategies, solutions, workflows, and procedures.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Self-sufficient subject matter expert.
- Strategic analysis.
- Prince 2 Practitioner would be beneficial.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the highest confidence.