Product Manager - Permanent - Nationwide - Up to £39500
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading financial organisation that is looking to recruit a Product Manager.
This role is being recruited for in London, the North East, Glasgow and Lancashire.
The successful candidate will play a key role in managing products from the organisation's retail catalogue.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership and managing the allocated product portfolio;
- Analysing the organisation's competitors and seeing where they stand in the market;
- Managing the flow of requirements from the product backlog into planning.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of product management ideally within a financial environment;
- A proven track record of delivering in large complex environments;
- Previously worked within an agile methodology.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo the next phase of development.
All these positions pay up to £36 500, with the exception of London, which will pay up to £39 500.
Additional benefits include 25 days annual leave (rising each year of service) and an attractive pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV