Product Owner - 12m FTC - North West - Up to £45k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Product Owner on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. Based in the North West, the successful candidate will play a key role in the development of certain products or features.
The client is a global leader in its field and as a result of expansion, is seeking someone who has a proven track record of acting in a Product Owner / Business Analyst in an agile project.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Using stakeholder requirements for features into a single list;
- Owning the product backlog & make it visible
- Ensuring that the acceptance criteria for each user story is defined.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previously worked with agile / scrum teams;
- A track record of managing product backlogs;
- Experience of writing user stories.
An ability to liaise with stakeholders and build relationships is also desired.
This position offers a base salary of up to £45 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits including a performance related bonus, on the job training, and pension scheme. This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV