Location - Berkshire
I am working with a fantastic company who are going through rapid growth and looking for a Client facing Product Owner to join at this exciting time. You will join their highly driven team to represent the fusion of technology with business insight and work to build software applications that delight and exceed customer's expectations. In this role, you will work confidently alongside sales and marketing, project managers, development teams and most importantly, customers. Using your knowledge of technology and software development you will be the driving force behind solutions that meet our customers' needs.
Your role will be primarily be centered on one project where you will be expected to take on the role of product owner within a Scrum team that will include developers, data scientists and UI designers. In addition to writing user stories and managing the backlog, you will be responsible for engaging with product stakeholders and determining the product's vision and roadmap. You will be expected to provide knowledgeable insights based on your awareness of industry trends, competitors, customer/market needs, technology capability and readiness, in order to define drive the product strategy and direction immeasurable ways.
The role will also involve deep diving into requirements, working with the Lead Developer and QA engineer to write detailed user stories, ensuring that all agreed stakeholder objectives are met.
- Solid experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager
- Need to have a keen interest in technology, strong desire to learn and keep on top of the latest trends Experience with projects involving machine learning ng or AI would be beneficial but not compulsory
- A quick learner with the ability to quickly develop insight into the client and subject matter
- Strong knowledge of software development practices - the lifecycle and methodologies
- Experience in writing user stories or technical specifications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Great attention to detail whilst still able to keep the bigger picture in focus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with stakeholders that have different technology awareness
- Good persuasive and influencing skills
- Ability to process a vast amount of information with a methodical approach
- Ability communicate confidently technical aspects of a project to key client stakeholders
- Knowledge and understanding of web and mobile technologies
- Business analysis, problem-solving and creative-thinking skills
****Please send me your CV and I will call you in the strictest confidence to discuss the role and client.
Product / Product Owner / AI / DevOps / Product Manager / Software / Lifecycle /Scrum / Agile / Machine learning /Roadmap / SRE / Technology / Cloud / Strategy / Berkshire / Permanent