Technical Product Owner
£36,000 + benefits
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced, hands-on Technical Product Owner to join a business who are committed to improving staff resources by introducing a cloud-based platform that will unify data across the entire employee lifecycle.
Working closely alongside colleagues and third parties, you will own and maintain the product roadmap to deliver new features, product integrations and make the necessary configuration changes to process improvements across the broader organisation.
This business offers on-site parking and a flexible approach to remote working.
- The ability to build and maintain productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and confident presenting your work
- Strong collaborative skills and comfortable speaking to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Technically minded with a logical approach, strong attention to detail
- Highly capable at manipulating data, creating and delivering reports to senior stakeholders
- Ability to make pragmatic decisions about business priorities
- At least three years experience as a Product Owner working in an enterprise environment
- ITIL processes
- Evidence of problem solving and troubleshooting to achieve a successful outcome
- Extensive experience in working alongside third party support functions, service management and governance
- Worked alongside cross-functional teams
- Evidence of ability to translate customer requirements into technical details
- Creating and delivering presentations at C-suite level