Position - Product Owner
Location - Central London
Salary - £75K - £100K + a healthy package including shares.
The Company -
This company is dedicated to improving the access to and quality of banking services available to businesses. They simplify payments and banking globally. They provide a wide range of banking services via one modular platform. Right now, they have 4 product owners and a CPO, you will come in as Product Owner. Ultimately, they are a tech business that provides a range of banking and payment services, all via one modular platform.
The role -
Reporting directly to the CPO you will join a team of 4 existing product owners who bear the overall responsibility for definition and delivery of software products and features. Working closely with the engineering team and various stakeholders within the business to define what and why the business should build, focusing on what it is the customer wants. As a product owner, you will lead a cross-functional team and be the team's vision driver.
* You have 6+ years' experience in a software product management role
* You have successfully developed from scratch and launched at least one product in the banking, payments or fintech space
* You're naturally curious about solving customer problems and can quickly follow through on your ideas
* You're focussed on outcomes rather than outputs and can judge a product or feature's business viability and customer desirability in a matter of minutes
* You have a very good sense of UX which manifests itself in your tendency to draw a wireframe or a diagram first, and only then talk/write about it