- City of London, London
- £400 - £450 per day + (Outside IR35)
- Job Type
- Rhiannon Lawrence
Digital Solutions, Central Government.
Contract - £400-£450 - Outside IR35
We are Talent Consulting. We design and build better, bolder and inclusive digital solutions for the Public Sector. We work in an agile, iterative way.
Due to a large number of Central Government Digital contracts which we have won, we are looking to continue on our growth journey in 2022 with an Agile Product Manager on a contract basis.
Responsibilities for our Product Managers
- Responsible for one or more products within your area to ensure you can deliver value, realise the intended benefits and meet the roadmap objectives
- Work with Associate and Senior Product managers with cross-functional teams to deliver digital outcomes
- Build relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Participate in the product community of practice in our Clients' teams.
- Represent Talent Consulting and your Client at events, if required, specific to their areas of work
- Background in working with Digital products, ideally in a GDS/Public Sector environment
- Focused on outcomes and maximising value delivered, you understand what customers need using an evidence-based approach to define products and manage competing priorities.
- Knowledge of Agile and Lean practices
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ideally working in a multistakeholder environment
- Take a global view of their domain, understands the wider context of the work and how this impacts the overall user experience of the services their products support
- Has experience translating customer needs into product requirements
- Ability to recognise and communicate risks and issues early
- Accountable for ensuring business as usual for the products in their domain.
- Communicate their product vision as a narrative with the customer at its heart.
- Collaborate widely to agree priorities, values and outcomes of the problems in their space
- Facilitate communication between technical and non-technical colleagues
This is an amazing opportunity for an Agile Product Manager to join a fantastic team of like minded individuals at a really exciting period of growth within the business. If you are interested in joining us on our journey, please send your CV in to us today.