Product Owner - MUST HAVE VALID AND CURRENT SC CLEARANCE
- Initial 3 Month Contract
- Stakeholder Management/Business Development
- Agile Environment
- Remote Working
This role is based around business development. Central to this is the ability to quickly understand users and their needs; turning them into deliverable goals, while balancing a wide range of stakeholders across the business domain
What you need to know
- Responsible for the delivery, on-going success and continuous improvement of the product
- Responsibility for the product and committment to working in a multidisciplinary team to support and continuously improve products and services through the delivery lifecycle
- Agile frameworks
- Experience working with Government officials, ideally C-Level staff.
What you will be doing
- Creating effective, prioritised product descriptions to meet user needs in a cost-effective way - maintaining and prioritising the Product Backlog in line with needs and priorities and ensuring the pipeline is translated into effective user stories that can be passed through design and development hands with ease
- Working with the team and stakeholders to write clear, concise user stories with acceptance criteria and definitions of success
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - please follow the link below to apply!